How do you prioritize? I am feeling quite overwhelmed with things that need to be done. For example;
- food shopping
- packing lunches/snacks (and tying to be healthy about it )
- opening the mail! Not to mention completing and returning forms!
- reading numerous newsletters to stay informed with goings on
- signing permission slips
- paying term fees for outer school activities
- locking into the diary important dates
- then finding someone to look after the kids if it is not a child friendly appointment!
3. Family jobs
- reading and writing with each child
- kicking the footy or playing trucks or helping write a ballad (with Hero!)
- Roma's tummy-time
- Roma's feeding time
- Finding lost toys (Hero's Leap Pad has been lost for 2 weeks and i still haven't managed to find time to have a good hunt for it!)
- my exercise time
- my eating time
- seeing my husband!
It feels as if any of the above things were left unattended it would have a serious impact. I am really quite unsure how to manage it all.